When it comes to cleaning, in addition to good products, you need quality microfibre cloth to get the job done.
Our microfibre range makes it a breeze.
- Super absorbent and perfect for wiping down any hard surface
- Quick dry waffle weave
- Perfect for wet areas like kitchen benches, bathrooms Long lasting even with repeated use
- Easy to keep clean, machine washable
- High quality microfibre with 480 gsm fabric, one of the highest in the market
- Resists wrinkles, shrinkage, mildew, stretching, abrasions and most stains
- Stays vibrant longer and doesn’t fade easily
Caring for your microfibre cloths is very easy. You just have to keep a couple simple things in mind and you can keep your microfibre towels looking like new. You can wash and dry your microfibres at home in your own washer and dryer. Wash with warm water and a mild detergent (liquid detergent is preferred to powdered detergent).
Do Not Dry with high heat
Do Not use Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets
Do Not wash with other cotton items, separate colours, do not wash dark and light colour together
Bleach will break down the polyester and polyamide fibres. Fabric softeners or dryer sheets will coat your fibres, making them less effective. If you do not want your microfibre cloths to lint, do not wash them with cotton fabrics. The lint from the cotton items will get trapped in your microfiber towels causing them to lint the next time you use them. Drying your microfiber towels with high heat will literally melt the fibres. Instead, tumble dry with low or no heat.